Wii problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionguy555

OH YEAH!
Even though I rarely use my Wii to surf the web, I do sometimes. Like now. It has some very wierd effects when I watch Youtube videos. Does this happen to anyone else?

the only problem I have with videos is part of the left of the video isn't there, to see it I have to zoom out a bit

Wii Opera uses an older version of flash, so it's only to be expected that it'll have a few bugs. Nothing to worry about.

I wouldn't doubt that Nintendo has an update up their sleeve for the Internet Browser. If they would remove the little on-screen keyboard when you have a USB keyboard plugged in (and have the text input things act like a normal PC would), one could finally get on IRC on the Wii :/

On topic now, a Flash update would be nice. N-game doesn't work at all because the latest web-based demo is on the newest Flash.

Sonic blue said:
hopefully they convert blocks into bytes, so you can download stuff on to an sd card..........
Guess what? YOU CAN! You can put stuff from the Wii onto SD cards. My Twilight princess save file is on my SD card. Blocks are just Nintendo's made up bytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back