wierd thing(s) that happened on srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
None that I remember. I thought this was one of those topics where someone said that something strange happened with their SRB2 game, and that they either don't know how it happened or need to redownload (Maybe even both)... from looking at the title.

Sure. The event that created my username. Gather round children.

I joined a game and the name-swap bug happened. The host got my Snip3rNife nick, so I said "we gotta swap nicknames" and as a joke i set my placeholder nickname to "I'll Begin" and I thought it sounded cool, so it became my SRB2 name.

I made a netgame.
Billions of people joined because everyone thought I was AkumaTh.
I was flooded with n00bish things like "w3 r b3 fr13nds" and stuff.
It lagged like crazy, so I told them I wasnt the real one.
When I said that, everyone dissapeared.

I've joined a netgame and switched names with other people. I was also playing a CTF game a long time ago, Vash (I think) was on the red team but was grey.

Someone joined our CTF server named "Supervirus". He repeated the words "you have been infected by the supervirus" many times, and the server crashed.

Shadic_the_Human said:
have you ever had any weird evens that happed on srb2.?

I know i have!
yeah i met this one kid named Hyper Mystic Shadic and i think somehting happened but i dont know what what do you think happened Shadic?

Shadic_the_Human said:
mabye armonte although i dont know you or shadic it sounds like you guys are worst enemies!
Heh... You know me you just had an I.M with me like a few hours ago and get back on topic an admin might lock this Hyper mystic Shadic[/i]

armonte the hedgehog said:
Shadic_the_Human said:
mabye armonte although i dont know you or shadic it sounds like you guys are worst enemies!
Heh... You know me you just had an I.M with me like a few hours ago and get back on topic an admin might lock this Hyper mystic Shadic

armonte the hedgehog said:
Kopper said:
Chaos said:
That's a common glitch. I love being red on blue, or blue on red.

I think it's cheating myself, but I'd like to be yellow on spec.
hey how do you do the glitch again?
Being the wrong color on a team? Hah, that's not something you can perform easily. It just happens randomly. Although, that glitch can be funny at times.

Back on topic:
The weirdest moment on SRB2 was when I was hosting with 11 people on my server. I was really amazed that I could handle 11 people without much lag on my end (And some C-lag on their end, due to distance (FYA, I don't live in the US)). The day after I hosted, I couldn't even handle 3 people. It's really weird, since before I could handle 11 people I could handle 4 people at max. O_o

This one time I was playing a match game, then when it went to medow match zone the BG was the same as Zims base zone.

The weirdest thing I've had happen was I added a buncha WADs, forgetting about their SOCs, and made it so that every time I rolled/thoked it would spawn a hurt sonic that would eventually fly up in the air and disappear. I believe I was adding SA2-Shadow V2 and FlameTH

about that oppisite team oppisite color thing.well yeah that happened to me and armonte noticed it to infact we were at i think cloud palace zone and i was mighty.wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back