Why you chose your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To discreetly advertise my highly hypocritical project, whose primary purpose is to challenge the way Sonic fanboys "think".

Edit: I am really tierd of these "hw du i maks a charator wadz????//!!21@???," so that is why I have a link to the Wiki, yet I don't think it will work.

I don't have a signature. They take up space, and often are just advertisements you should blow off, random (and rather annoying) quotes which should be avoided, or some completely other thing that is just as obnoxious as those two examples before this one. Besides, what's the point of a signature anyway? I mean, I get by just fine by actually conversing, rather than flashing some message below every single one of my posts.

Edit: Grammar fix.

Simple. Everyone keeps breaking them. It also gives them no excuse to not have missed a link if I have it in my sig.

I have no clue why I chose it, I just have it I guess. :P

No wait... For the reason that all my work almost ALWAYS gets edited without my consent.

Common sense can be contradictory: "Look before you leap" vs. "He who hesitates is lost"

Anyway, my sig because it's all true. I just felt I needed to put something in that oh-so-empty space.

Ash said:
I don't have a signature. They take up space, and often are just advertisements you should blow off, random (and rather annoying) quotes which should be avoided, or some completely other thing that is just as obnoxious as those two examples before this one. Besides, what's the point of a signature anyway? I mean, I get by just fine by actually conversing, rather than flashing some message below every single one of my posts.

Edit: Grammar fix.

You sound exactly like Mystic...

Signatures can have useful purposes. It could be a friendly reminder to read the FAQ, a note saying the person will be gone a few weeks, or a message saying "QUIT SENDING ME PMS, I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR DAMNED BUTT BUDDY." It just usually isn't made for those purposes.

Ash said:
I don't have a signature. They take up space, and often are just advertisements you should blow off, random (and rather annoying) quotes which should be avoided, or some completely other thing that is just as obnoxious as those two examples before this one.

lol

My signature was just something I came up with to represent the importance of effort. While I've been tempted to replace it with other quotes I like, they don't quite fit there like this does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back