Why School should be cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Basicly, school is quite needed. But they just learn kids so many stuff thats totally obvious already. "How to have sex and why" as a chapter in the second grade was one of them. Its gross to see all those images, and its already dang obvious how and why, since your parents probably already told you about it 5 years ago. French, something I never needed in life. Drawing, which is fun, but also not needed. Music, also not needed. This is what you would all think, right? Wrong. Although it might not be usefull to you, it is to others.

But....that still means its not usefull to you. And thats why I think you need to be able to choose from an earlier age what you want to do. All the knowledge from "useless"(which means to you) French lessons will definitly hinder you from doing important ones. If you get horrible grades on it, your chance of failing will be bigger. So you're forced to learn it. And by doing so you'll waste time that could have been spent on important lessons, and/or free time. (Oh yes, before you think free time means laziness, its not nessesarily that. You'll learn alot from information sources like people around you, TV, internet, and more. It helps you with general knowledge.)

So, basicly we need are more and earlier choices, and school should stop pointing out such obvious things. Its irritating to have french for 2 years, and only being able to stop it after that.
You have a point there, we need education. Without it how will we be working on job's and how will we live out are lives without education?

If school were canceled, people would come here saying "wuts lul meen". If we never had school, Internet and computers would have never been invented, there would be no SRB2, and people would be playing board games for the rest of their life.

stumperman said:
Why School should be cancelled
Its me Stumperman and have a Question for my homework.

I'm doing a Report on an "Argument" And my topic is why should school be cancelled. If you can post here and give me some of your suggestions and maybe you like school and want to say school should only have cancellations on Holidays.

It's invested with zombies, A large pray mantis, and BARNEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back