Why opinionated faggots shouldn't have Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

cause they kick you and ban you for having a civilized conversation about rap. and accuses you of some techn9ne character

You should be careful about handing ops out to people you think are responsible.

* You were kicked from #srb2fun by Fury|Sleep (GOD, SHUT THE HELL UP D:)
-
* You were kicked from #srb2fun by Fury|Sleep (PLEASE)
-
* You were kicked from #srb2fun by Fury|Sleep (my god you are annoying)

* You were kicked from #srb2fun by Furyhunter (TechN9ne ban evade zomg)

nice day.

We were trying to have a conversation about rap and got kicked for no real reason. I don't agree with calling him a "faggot" but still I think it was unjust. I think that opinions and moderating should be kept separate.My logs of the incident we're erased because I got kicked before I could keep it. I fail to see how I instigated anything but conversation based on opinion.

* You were kicked from #srb2fun by Fury|Sleep (instagationatory bullshit)

Yeah, posting craploads of lyrics in the channel isn't exactly courteous.

G-Unit said:
ccivilized conversation
BAHAHAHAHA. Best line I've heard all week. Well, just for my own personal amusement, let's copy and paste a few of #srb2fun's rules, shall we?

1. Obey the channel operators at all times. If an operator tells you to stop doing something, stop immediately or face a kick, perhaps a ban. In addition, please don't question the operators' actions. They rule the channel, not you.

2. The language spoken in #srb2fun is English. Users are expected to use correct grammar, capitalization and punctuation. Do not use shorthand vocabulary such as "u" or "4", excessive punctuation or abuse caps. Smileys and internet acronyms such as 'lol' or 'AFAIK' are allowed, however, excessive usage of these is also frowned upon.

6. Do not flood or spam the channel. Spamming will be dealt with a kick, and if the offender continues to break this rule from then on, a ban will be placed.

Thank you for confirming that #srb2fun's operators are indeed doing their job. Keep up the good work, Furyhunter. Clearly, we need to hire more operators just like him, preferably with a quicker trigger finger to remove objectionable members who don't bother to read the rules faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back