why does everyone take tails doll like a creepypasta?

The tails doll creepypasta has been around for a very long time, I assume the reason why the creepypasta was even made to begin with was because whoever wrote it found the design of tails doll scary when they were younger

I don't know how people are afraid of tails doll. ITS A FUCKING PLUSHIE WITH A RED LED CRYSTAL THATS BASICALLY 2 DOUBLE-A BATTERYS. GO TOUCH GRASS.

I can see why many depict Tails Doll for something spooky as it's a plush doll that without the gem, would be completely inanimate. This can be seen in Sonic R where the doll just swings from side to side while moving, and how it's the only character with a jump to just levitate upwards when the button is pressed. Even the official character description on the japanese Sonic website (Sonic Channel) plays off of this by mentioning that it was created by Eggman to catch Sonic off-guard.
So even if the likes of the original Tails Doll creepypasta didn't exist, Tails Doll would likely still be used for horror in the fandom and cameo appearances, on the merit that possessed dolls are often spooky in amongst themselves.

I don't know how people are afraid of tails doll. ITS A FUCKING PLUSHIE WITH A RED LED CRYSTAL THATS BASICALLY 2 DOUBLE-A BATTERYS. GO TOUCH GRASS.
To be honest, Tails Doll never was built like that, but... you're not wrong. And, come to say, the additional words to touch some grass seemed a bit unnecessary.

Last edited:
Because of 10-year-olds keep gassing it up to make it actually look scary but for real tho, people (mainly children) like (or in this case, think is) to enjoy evil-like versions of kid friendly characters like Bendy, Poppy Playtime, Sonic.EXE or hell, maybe even Shadow the Hedgehog can count, it makes them look "cool" or "edgy" because THEY think this character with sharp teeth or bloody eyes is "scary" to them

I honestly think tails doll is a goofy looking robot
(he's a robot, right?)
hang on I realized I already replied to this thread like a year ago

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back