why can regular super sonic only fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean float, right? It's not really flying. You don't gain any vertical height. It doesn't even give you all that much of an advantage... well, maybe it does in maps like GFZ2. Though, remember that other custom characters can have the same floating ability.

Draykon said:
Screenshots PLZ *shot*

Well, you aren't supposed to use Releases for anything other than releasing!

......What are YOU talking about?

Anyways, floating is always fun. Reaching those extreme heights with complete control and unlimited flying time. Its great, but it seems other super forms don't have a advantage at all. Yes, you can give them float, but then you're able to float in normal form too, wich is not good. AND you lose your thok ability. I think you might be able to give Super Forms sort of a floating ability using heavy SOCcing, but its not gonna be the same.

The Float Super Sonic and Custom Characters can have are two different thinngs. SS's can Float, but when he comes to a Halt, he Drops. The Custom Character Float stays up regardless of wheather or not you've stopped.

Sykotic said:
The Float Super Sonic and Custom Characters can have are two different thinngs. SS's can Float, but when he comes to a Halt, he Drops. The Custom Character Float stays up regardless of wheather or not you've stopped.

Still, we don't want normal custom characters to float, do we? Its lame to see those sorts of characters fly, unless their other stats are really low. Really, there should be some kind of superability that changes the ability of a super form. Even IF you would give that superform float, he still can't thok yet. There, our little Super Sonic is special, because he has both thok and float. Can we now finally put the "superability" feature in?

That would work nicely, who Super Ability just be the Same Abilities that you can get Normally?

(Heh heh, I bet HMS would love this [Hyper Mystic Sonic])

Super mystic sonic said:
Draykon said:
Screenshots PLZ *shot*

Well, you aren't supposed to use Releases for anything other than releasing!

......What are YOU talking about?

Anyways, floating is always fun. Reaching those extreme heights with complete control and unlimited flying time. Its great, but it seems other super forms don't have a advantage at all. Yes, you can give them float, but then you're able to float in normal form too, wich is not good. AND you lose your thok ability. I think you might be able to give Super Forms sort of a floating ability using heavy SOCcing, but its not gonna be the same.

I'm talkin' about how he posted this in releases, then it was moved here :P

The only character who can actually fly is Metal Sonic in JTE. Super sonic's float is also unique thanks to the ability to thok while floating. Useful for long strips of land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back