Who was the first person you meet on SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it was Naga, back when he was Ree-C. Might not've been the first person I met, but he was the first person to teach me about the game.

I doubt I can remember. I went to IRC a bit after registering here, and the only PM I remember was Dark Warrior, telling me about an SADX save file site.

It was Senku, though I recall in the beginning of all of this madness, I hung out with JTE and MK quite a bit as well... as a matter of fact, I still see all of them.

That was, what, 5 years ago? Why the hell am I still interested in this game?

I think it was Jazz... JDS was the first (and almost only) server I played after I joined and was the first one I talked to directly. However there were plenty of names I got used to seeing before that...

You know what, it's been too long for me to remember. Probably JTE or Digiku/dmmcool/digimonmz or something.

Person I remember the most? GKWX2, ironically enough.

Now, as for the first person whom I knew in this community? Yoshibot. Of course, that includes when I knew him BEFORE I joined the SRB2 community.

Unless SSNWadmanKiddo counts.

Penopat said:
You know what, it's been too long for me to remember. Probably JTE or Digiku/dmmcool/digimonmz or something.

I could probably say the same about Digiku...my memory is fogging up, so it could be either him or HD03. If one things certain, it wasn't GKWX2...=P

EDIT: I know for a fact that the first person to ever join a spazzoserv was Furiousfox, although that was because I had just figured out how to forward ports. It was on Block Warehouse (I think that's the name...), too. Amazing how some things are so clear, while others are so foggy.

ree-c said:
Some person who was a red Sonic in 1.08, the level was "Stardust Speedway" in race. Ages ago. Don't remember the name of the player or the server.
Didn't Linkman90 make that level?....jesus, how do I remember this? It looked similar to Sonic Racetrack II, too!

Can't remember his name, but he took me through Red Mountain. Good times, goood times.

Also, notice that nobody says that I was the first person they met, and yet I know I have been the first-timer for at least three people. Do I scare people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back