• Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
firemario1001 said:
muahahahaha we control your fate! Now bribe us with goodies and we might just lean towards Kerry. Oh, and give us jobs too...

That...doesn't...sound...right...

What do you think we are, a bunch of cheap w****s?

SSNTails said:
firemario1001 said:
muahahahaha we control your fate! Now bribe us with goodies and we might just lean towards Kerry. Oh, and give us jobs too...

That...doesn't...sound...right...

What do you think we are, a bunch of cheap w****s?

Of course not AJ- We'd rather be bribed with other things.

We particularly like sandwiches...

Kerry has conceded, and Bush shall be president for another 4 years. I have just heard and witnessed this information. It is true.

nuff said

EDIT: I hate this font. . . It was supposed to say "bush rocks". It looked pretty cool too.

Mystic said:
I haven't found this board to be too particularly violent around issues like politics. Even #srb2 doesn't erupt into a flamewar, and they'll do that on MUCH less polarized topics.

Yeah, I noticed. It's a real battleground over at OCR, but it's nothing over here.

BTW, forget about the next four years. Vote Jesse Ventura in 2008. That is, if he's actually serious about it.

Okay. Sorry, SSN. This is the first board I've been to, so I didn't know.

I'm surprised that Kerry won here, but he gave up in real life. I wonder what would've happend if he hadn't given up. Probably would've lost anyway.

It would be impossible for Kerry to win the required number of electoral votes (270) unless he won Ohio, and I believe, at the time he conceded, the number of uncounted votes in Ohio was less than the number Bush was leading. That isn't counting absentee ballots, but the chance they favor Kerry as strongly as they'd have to in order to make the difference is, for all practical purposes, zip.

Any way you look at it, Bush won the election fair and square.

What a smart decision America made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back