Who they should replace Shadow with in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad SEGA sucks for trying to make people forget about him with new characters. Thats a very nice picture you have there.

What? Fang? No...

Better is the Genesis age. Sonic and Eggman. Well, OK, Tails and Knuckles, too (and Amy, but the old Amy which SUCKS), but however...

Cool will be make a game at the style of Sonic 3 & Knuckles (or Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, as you want). What do you think?

Sik said:
Better is the Genesis age. Sonic and Eggman. Well, OK, Tails and Knuckles, too (and Amy, but the old Amy which SUCKS), but however...
They need to stop introducing new characters. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and maybe Amy. Also, temporary supporting characters that only appear in one game to further develop the story FOR THAT GAME ONLY, AND THEN NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN. There's no need to introduce MORE permanent characters. Sega shouldn't have introduced characters like Bean, Blaze, etc.

*Cheers for good sense

Yes, overload on characters is very bad for such a series as Sonic. Even SatAM, which had more characters than you could shake a stick at, was sensible in their ideas and character design. (/Shamless plug)

Frankly, Sega needs to stop listening to the people who give them money now, and get all those people who hate them to, well... not. They may lose a few immature kids who think new character are 133t, but really, there's more money to be made on us, the mature (generally) group of people who appreciate Sonic.

Now, for my next speech I am... *shot

EvilCowSlayer said:
Sega shouldn't have introduced characters like Bean, Blaze, etc.
Bean is not new. In fact, he's been around since 1996. He's oldschool.

Also, Bean and Bark were only one-time characters in an obscure arcade fighter, and had no influence on the series whatsoever. Hell, you should be happy that you have such a diverse array of characters to choose from*, especially in a fighter. Also, Bean and Bark were cool, so it's alright. I must agree that the onslaught of new characters needs to come to an end (At least for the time being), but I really wouldn't mind having B&B tag along in later games. In fact, I'd rather enjoy it. They were quite interesting characters, in my opinion. I'd even settle for a cameo, like being secret playable characters in whatever arbitrary two-player mode Sonic Team concocts in a later installment. At least then we'd be able to hack them into the main game. :D

* Okay, so 'diverse' isn't the proper term. But they were there, so be happy about it.

We don't really have too many, do we? Plus, it's rare to find one that doesn't go:

"WEE!!! WORSHJIP TEH SHAD0WSSSS!!!11!! LOLS"

See what I mean?

Amy is an annoying character, but I do agree. The old one was a little less... well, annoying. Either way, I hate Amy. Entirely.

Not Fang. The King of All Cosmos obviously would work best. He doesn't even need guns, just a whole bunch of rainbows spewing from his mouth and all of the Prince's cousins rolling up the enemies with a whole bunch of Katamaris. Now THAT's how you handle alien invasions: appeal the KoAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back