Who Likes Linkin Park??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the breaking the habit song. *sings to himself getting louder* I don't know how to insticate, to say what I don't mean, I don't know how I got this way, the battle be all right. So I'm breaking the habit, Tonight!

Since this topic was revived, I'll give my opinion. Linkin Park really sounds emo. Also, one of their music videos have their singer commiting suicide. They're saying "Suicide is the only way out." Suicide = emo. Their music just doesn't sound good to me.

Sumakima said:
Since this topic was revived, I'll give my opinion. Linkin Park really sounds emo. Also, one of their music videos have their singer commiting suicide. They're saying "Suicide is the only way out." Suicide = emo. Their music just doesn't sound good to me.
What song would that be? Because I have never heard it, and I have heard almost all of their songs.

Since this got revived...again.
t.A.T.u are the best band ever, and you all know it. :|
Anyway, Linkin Park were at one time, my favorite band, now t.A.T.u take that place and forever will. >_>

Random Awesome Songs said:
In The End
but In The End, it doesn't even matter.

Forgotten
In the storm I'd Forgotten. In the middle of my thoughts. I'm taken far from my safety. The picture's there. The memory won't escape me. But why should I care?

Breaking The Habit
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream. I don't know why I instigate and say what I don't mean. I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright. So I'm Breaking the Habit tonight.

Ash said:
Uh, I didn't bump it.

Oh, sorry.

Correction: Wow,( insert whoever bumped topic) that was quite a bump of the topic.

This was made in Summer 2007.

SilverStreak said:
SWEET! I knew some people had to like them. After all, they've released 4 albums,(Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, in order of release) where most bands release 2 and are never heard from again...
My favorite band (Zebrahead of course) has made 6... Yellow, Waste of Mind, Playmate of the Year, MFZB, Waste of MFZB, and Broadcast to the World

Vash said:
Linkin Park isn't just rock, it's also rap.
Ali Tabatabaee...
*sigh* I hate Linkin Park, I'll stick to ZH thanks.

Edit: not only that they have many songs other than the ones in those CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back