who likes dbz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
Dragonball Online looks like crap. It's WoW with a DBZ theme.
So true. But WoW is a copy of another game in China, and a slight copy of RuneScape. Then again, considiring Runescape's date released, every MMO would copy it...

DBZ, in my opinion, was great up until the Freeza/Frieza saga ended (most of it at least), but after that, it just went downhill...terribly fast.

supersonic45 said:
Shuffle said:
Dragonball Online looks like crap. It's WoW with a DBZ theme.
So true. But WoW is a copy of another game in China, and a slight copy of RuneScape. Then again, considiring Runescape's date released, every MMO would copy it...
Just because they're both MMOs doesn't mean they're copies. This game is literally a ripoff, though. The HUD is EXACTLY the same.
BTW, most MMOs come out of Korea.

The post above mine is an insult to *Self-Snip*.
EDIT: Removed it since the admins removed the one on the last page, and it still makes sense when you look at it and mine.

MEGA1234411
Permbanned (Strike 3)
*Thought* Permbanned in 20 posts. *sigh* I guess some people think the rules don't apply to them. *Thought*
Anyway, back on topic. To me, DBZ fails... Badly. I always love to make fun of it, calling it names and such. I can't say them on this forum. It just has too many stare offs, then the fight begins, then it freezes, finally the Narrater says, "On the next episode of DBZ." It's just not my can of pop.

A saiyans idea of a good time is a screaming contest and afterwards, you smush bannanas in their hair! And then after you do that, beat eachother sensleslly for hours at a time only to come to a stare off at the end.

EPIC FAIL!

Man... Dragon Ball Z doesnt seem to be all that popular anymore..
and It's just getting Worse each day. I have finished watching the anime "Mahou Sensei: Negima!" That's more of my kind of anime now :P

What has happened to DBZ ? I mean it was one of the best animes out.
But now look at it everyone hates it I mean it is still good when you have nothing else to watch right?

Don't know why people say DBZ isn't popular. Of course it isn't going to be popular anymore. Because the series has ended and now they only can show reruns. I just see it as a good memory.

You all should try watching more and different kinds of anime. I would hardly consider DBZ to be one of the best out there, especially when considering that it is at least 20 years old. I'll still watch old episodes of it when given the opportunity, but it is not the best or even one of the best in comparison to what Japan and the rest of the world has to offer to the world of animation in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back