Who likes aliens? (read first post and watch vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SsJMonkey

This is a video of a family getting attacked and abducted by aliens.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...gLgo-ixBA&hl=en

Its a little long. about an hour and a half, so set some time aside and watch it.
You must watch the whole video from start to finish. or you will miss good parts.

So get yourself a PEPSI and some BB&Q chips,...and you might want to leave your lights on for this one.

Higher rez, but smaller screen.
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/alien-abduction-incident-at-lake-county/1356576508

I believe in they're existence entirely.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9pK2WUHrrsM Just watch that, all 12 parts =P.

Anyway, I'm a believer, hooray.

I have absolutely no doubt that we are alone, because we indeed, are not. According to the video I posted, There are ruins on the Moon, the Moon has an atmosphere, Mars has a human-friendly atmosphere, we have been to Mars, and we have alien technology. All planets in our solar system have similar to human life, the government talks with the regularly, ect ect.

sonicfreak94 said:

I have absolutely no doubt that we are alone, because we indeed, are not. According to the video I posted, There are ruins on the Moon, the Moon has an atmosphere, Mars has a human-friendly atmosphere, we have been to Mars, and we have alien technology. All planets in our solar system have similar to human life, the government talks with the regularly, ect ect.
I believe in them too, taking the size of the universe into consideration. But i have some complaints with your arguments.
First off, the moon has next to nothing in terms of atmosphere.
Second, if Mars' atmosphere is composed of almost entirely of CO2, then how is it human friendly?
Third, As far as I know, only rovers have been to Mars.
Fourth, how do we have alien technology?
And finally, if all the planets in our solar system have similar to human life, then thow could they survive in jupiter, saturn, uranus, and neptune? They're made entirely of gas, which means they'll be falling over and over and over again from the gravity. And, when they get enough momentum, they'll fly off to who-knows-where.

If you have proof other than a video of an "interview", then I'll believe you. (Is this going to turn into a debate?)

My question is why were we created if we would be alone? There is probably other life out there, but I'm sure mankind will never find it.

Umm, lol..... i didnt really intend on this turning into a debate on the existence of aliens...
I just wanted to know if you guys like the vid, and what are your views and opinions on it...

Well, regardless of the main goal, this is getting enteresting.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
sonicfreak94 said:

I believe in them too, taking the size of the universe into consideration. But i have some complaints with your arguments.
First off, the moon has next to nothing in terms of atmosphere.
Second, if Mars' atmosphere is composed of almost entirely of CO2, then how is it human friendly?
Third, As far as I know, only rovers have been to Mars.
Fourth, how do we have alien technology?
And finally, if all the planets in our solar system have similar to human life, then thow could they survive in jupiter, saturn, uranus, and neptune? They're made entirely of gas, which means they'll be falling over and over and over again from the gravity. And, when they get enough momentum, they'll fly off to who-knows-where.

If you have proof other than a video of an "interview", then I'll believe you. (Is this going to turn into a debate?)

Those 12 videos (Holy crap 12 videos, I know) explain it

sonicfreak94 said:
Yes, sadly. O_o
okay then. If this person tells me any different from what my school has taught me, then I will be very surprised.
I'd better get started then. I can't wait to show this to my science teacher though. :)

sonicfreak94 said:
I have absolutely no doubt that we are alone, because we indeed, are not.
Yeah, we have animals on Earth too. :U

Aliens are cool, but I don't get why we should really care about them. I mean, if we have all of this awesome crap on Earth right now, why the Hell do we need some more stuff from another planet/galaxy/whatever.

If they're not there we can waste billions of dollars for no reason.
If they are, we waste billions of dollars just to have some monster thing kill us or something.
If we don't waste billions of dollars we get to...save money?

OK, three things to clarify:
  1. In the travels to the moon the NASA registered several weird happenings and they made a book containing some (hundreds :P) of them decades ago. Go and check.
  2. About the alien materials, I think I know what he means, that drone that appeared in that town several times (months, mind you :P). There are even accurate photos of it. The drone has some weird symbols on it. Later he found a leaked document which mentions those symbols as being sorta kind of "programming language". Curiously most of it was taped out >_> but all pictures regarding the symbols were there.
  3. If there's life in other planets, for sure it isn't like ours. Our bodies can't survive outside this planet without special equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back