Who here's on IMVU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMVU is a piece of crap.

The characters look like freaking zombies, and you can't do anything. DON'T EVEN TRY IT PEOPLE, IT CAN SCAR FOR LIFE.

Actually, I was thinking of getting it. I looked through it's catalog, and it has JTHM hair and face, and has a lot of other gothic clothing. So I don't know if I should or not. The adds on youtube made me dislike it more.

Chaos said:
IMVU is a piece of crap.

The characters look like freaking zombies, and you can't do anything. DON'T EVEN TRY IT PEOPLE, IT CAN SCAR FOR LIFE.

Lai!

Only some people look like that, because they choose to look like that.
Its not everyone. :/
Look in the catalog, youll see why they looked that way.
It's a chat program, not a freaking game. So you can't do that much.

:EDIT: Theres a cool soulja boy video too, for those who like hip-hop

Uhh, the whole point of IRC is that it's just text. No industrialization, no commerce, no advertising, no gimmicks. Just pure chat. I find that to be a lot better than flying around with cyber avatars with nothing to do but chat.

It's like playing SRB2, running to the other side of the largest level, just so you can demonstrate a technique.

I have no intention of getting IMVU. Sure, it'd be nice to have my own naga avatar or something, but what's the point when I have IRC or MSN? The MSN user pics and IRC nicknames are all the "avatars" I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back