Segmint said:
Tempbanned (Strike 1)
Tempbanned (Strike 1)
Tempbanned (Strike 1)
Tempbanned (Strike 1)
Tempbanned (Strike 1)
Tempbanned (Strike 2)
Tempbanned (Strike 2)

Those are my closest (forum) friends. ANY QUESTIONS?

Yes. Would it be mean that I laugh at the fact that you've been Strike 2'd yet again?

Bah, just saw the thread. Too bad it's locked, as I don't have any knowledge about the "previous" Zash. Anyone care to give me some insight? :O

Lets see...Netro teh hedgehog, Sonicfreak94, Jman, Metalsonicmk72, KG13, Amyrose (kind of) and others that i'm too tired to remember right now.

FoxBlitzz said:
Me, Shuffle, Mystic, Sonict, and Shadow Hog. And maybe SRB2-Playah, but I haven't seen him around here for a while. Kinda sad, really. :(

Are the Forum Staff friends in real life?

No. However, I think Mystic and AJ have met eachother at least once IIRC. Not sure about the rest of them, though.

I'm quite friendly with Syko, (Hi syko) SS64, and me and Sprout have been chatting recently. Oh, and Amyrose and I converse occasionally. I have far more H8RZ than M8Z. (To quote a random noob)

Listing from whatever the hell I remember by.

SuperAmy(Elemental now, Megasonic forgot her =3)
Megasonic
GCFReak
SB
Pwn3d777
Me
Myself
I

Mystic!
Mainly because he pops up in EVERY crap thread to lock it. And I get atracted to crappy threads like moths to the flaaaaaaam--*gone*

Guys... In real life, not the forum... HOW ABOUT READING A FUCKEN THREADS FIRST POST?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back