which sonic game needs a remake or a port

I feel like the Sonic Advance trilogy needs remakes, it's been a long while since they released and a lot of fans loved them but sadly we don't have any legal way of experiencing them today, probably the best they can do is give them the Christian Whitehead treatment and re-release them that way, would be cool as hell ngl.

Unleashed HD, making it more accessible to people who don't have access to a 360, PS3 or PS3 emulation worthy computers, which is a large amount of people. It's a surprisingly hard Sonic to emulate, even 06 runs decently with a few added bugs (but reduced loading times) in certain builds of Xenia (and there's also P-06 but I'm a purist so I don't consider that the xXx~*tru 06*~xXx). Colors doesn't require too beefy a PC and Generations, Lost World and Forces have PC versions.

Also a remaster of Heroes with probably retuned physics because WOW! I Do Not Want To Go This Fast In 3D Adventure Space Where Every Level Is Floating In The Middle Of A Skybox Atop A Bottomless Pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would you ever use anyone not from the Power class I s2g

I feel like the Sonic Advance trilogy needs remakes, it's been a long while since they released and a lot of fans loved them but sadly we don't have any legal way of experiencing them today
Luckily for me, I still have the GBA cartridges and a DS with a functioning bottom screen.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back