Which Sonic character is your favorite, by far?

Between Knuckles and Eggman it's a close contest, but not close enough. Knuckles is my absolute favorite. It's mostly the way his character was written in Adventure — that calm and collected independence and yet, simultaneously, a passionate hot-headedness — that made me like him. The fact that at the end of the day he's just someone who wants to chill out, but has one of the greatest responsibilities in the world. He was kinda standoffish because he didn't want to get too close to anyone and wanted to remain solo. but honestly he's always been more fun to play in most of the 3D games imo. (And of course, you have the Knuckles raps as well)

Eggman is cool too. Mans is one of the few villains who is just evil for no good reason, and that's what makes him so lovable. He's done things from hold Amy at gunpoint to harness the energy of the whole planet multiple times. I personally think Lost World was his best game character-wise.

Knuckles from K.N.U.C.K.L.E.S. & Knuckles featuring Knuckles from the Knuckles May Chuckle Series. he dont chuckle cus he knuckles. knux is favorite char

Last edited:
Shadow. You may be thinking, "oh why the funnyman edgelord hegehog funny hahahaqhdawcvhxzbsADS", but he's actually kinda relatable. I prefer his SA2 version, because that one had a personality. Now it's just edge, edge, edge, with a small side of edge.

i think my favorite characters is the whole sonic team.
i mean sonic tails knuckles. i like the other ones too. but sonic team the best

Shadow. You may be thinking, "oh why the funnyman edgelord hegehog funny hahahaqhdawcvhxzbsADS", but he's actually kinda relatable. I prefer his SA2 version, because that one had a personality. Now it's just edge, edge, edge, with a small side of edge.
I'm always assuming that the real Shadow is no more and that the current one since Heroes is a mere android.

It's a massive coincidence that my favorite Sonic character are huge meme characters, though I like them unironically I swear. These two are obviously Knuckles and Silver. Favorite female Sonic character? Maria, duh
Post automatically merged:

I really like Silver. Silver is a great character in Sonic 2006. His powers, his backstory and his friendship with Blaze are awesome for me. The Design is in my opinion on point.
Silver is my favourite character after Junio and Ova Sonic.
Well I don't think OVA Sonic is a separate character... I do like him though
Post automatically merged:

Shadow: Most misunderstood Sonic character ever. So misunderstood that not even Sega understands him. I guess Sega 15 years ago understood Shadow, but that was 15 years ago.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back