Which Sega Genesis Do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the model 1. It was the very first console I have ever owned, and I've had it for longer than I can remember. My audio/video wire is half broken, but it still plays all my games just fine.

I always thought the light switch-esque power button was cool. :D

Games for Version 1:

Altered Beast
Dragon Ball Z
Golden Axe
Gunstar Heroes
Michael Jackson´s Moonwalker
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles

As for the Add-on:

Sonic the Hedgehog CD

The original!

Dunno where it is now. Probably, the matter it was made of decomposed out of complete boredom. Or something.

The original

I have original Sega Megadrive plus a Windows Emultaror, Plus SSNTails' "GCYST" (genecyst) Dos emu.

I have a Model 2, and a Sega Radica "Street Fighter Edition", which I've been trying to hack a Megadrive cart slot onto. Plan on finding another Mega-Cd too.
I also have another pre-owned Model 2 that I'm still trying to fix, it won't boot. Probably a blown cap or broken A/V port.

Dr.Pepper said:
I have a Model 2, and a Sega Radica "Street Fighter Edition", which I've been trying to hack a Megadrive cart slot onto. Plan on finding another Mega-Cd too.
I also have another pre-owned Model 2 that I'm still trying to fix, it won't boot. Probably a blown cap or broken A/V port.
I know im Eleven, But i fixed my sega genesis before.

I had model 2 but my parents gave it to younger siblings. They did the same with my Gamecube and PS2. Now I olny have a Wii and PS3.

I had a model one, but now I have a Nomad which has a bad power plug so it's fickle if you move it around too much while playing.

Screen was cracked when I bought it so I had to get a new replacement screen. I should open it up and re-solder the power circuit, but have been lazy.

Genesis_Nomad.jpg

Jinroh said:
I had a model one, but now I have a Nomad which has a bad power plug so it's fickle if you move it around too much while playing.

Screen was cracked when I bought it so I had to get a new replacement screen. I should open it up and re-solder the power circuit, but have been lazy.

Genesis_Nomad.jpg

I am getting a Nomad this Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back