• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which one

Which project do you want me to finish first?

• Auto-Directional-Aiming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camshare

• Recording in game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
Y2Jake said:
I chose the first choice because I can't aim for ****!
Try using first-person mode, with crosshair; it'll help somewhat. I don't consider it cheating, just playing the same game with different viewpoints. You might play better in one than the other.
Personally I think that first person makes netgaming a lot harder...

Well, it's only a suggestion. That and I like having the crosshair, because I'm used enough to FPS games that aiming is infinitely easier with it.

I appear to have been wrong with "-warp 2". Try "+map map02" instead; that might work.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Shadow Hog said:
Y2Jake said:
I chose the first choice because I can't aim for ****!
Try using first-person mode, with crosshair; it'll help somewhat. I don't consider it cheating, just playing the same game with different viewpoints. You might play better in one than the other.
Personally I think that first person makes netgaming a lot harder...

I find it much harder too. Platformers just dont work in first person.

I use first person in modes where the player can fire rings and third person in modes where you can't.

I generally suggest people try both modes to see what suits them where.

I ALWAYS use first person in netgames, don't care if it's Co-op. lag screws me up less in first person.

Mystic said:
I generally suggest people try both modes to see what suits them where.

Usually I use first-person mode while playing as Tails, although avoid it like the plague as Knuckles.

For Sonic, it depends whether I'm in the mood of imagining I'm not playing a Sonic game or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back