Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither.

• Bowser

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have a favorite, so I voted Neither. I like the mario series for their games. I could care less about the character.

Apparently, I've already voted. My vote was probably for Wario, but I'm leaning more towards Bowser now, so

EDIT: Scratch that, it's all about Booster.

Well, Yoshi rulez cause what do you do on Super Mario World? Jump on a Yoshi to pwn everyone. Then Mario and Luigi. Then Dry Bonez and Hammer Bros. No, wait. Hammer Bros. thet look like Dry Bonez. :D

I like Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Yoshi. The only times I hate Yoshi is when batting against him in Smash Bros, as his turn-you-into-an-egg move is extremely annoying.

I said peach because she is my most important member of my party in Super Mario RPG. (She is the healer.)

Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi are my favorites. But Yoshi can be annoying in Mario Strikers Charged as well as his Egg roll Special attack is almost unavoidable some of the time unless there is a mound in the way, or depending which member of the team you are playing as.

Yoshi, because of Yoshi Island 2 for the DS.
He has the patience to carry around those whiny brats all over the island.

Am I the only person to see this? Doesn't Neither mean that you you are choosing none of two choices? So shouldn't it be none?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back