Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither.

• Bowser

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's simply a matter of personal opinion, my friend. As for me, I can't see what's so great about Mario. So he's a plumber. And he jumps. Greeeat. Anything else?

Well, for starters, he can jump just as well as Mario can, and his flutter jump lets him stay in the air for longer periods of time. He can attack from the side by gulping up enemies, and for long-range, he can throw eggs that either bounce around or explode on impact. The game Yoshi's Island is also credited for inventing the Ground Pound, or, as I like to call it, the Hip Drop. And in most games, he's also seemingly invincible - he can take wave after wave of attack and yet he doesn't ever die. Not to mention, he's freaking adorable.

You also missed the fireballs, ice breath, flight, puzzle solving, culture, being very easy to kill in SMW, and so on, FoxBlitzz.

Not "kill". You can drop them into a pit but not "kill" them. And that's all due to Mario's fault anyway. It's the plumber's fault that he abuses Yoshi so, and that only makes me like Yoshi even more.

Bouncey said:
Wario is the best

Why doesn't anyone other than me and the other 5 like Wario the best?
I know he's fat, so what, I mean look at Fat Joe. Wario is made of muscle too.

What about Daisy? and Geno? or Mallow?

Does DK count? after all, he and mario have co-starred in many games together, DK junior too!

Personally though, I think Lakitu is the best!

FYI, DK was before mario. DK created Mario. DK deserves to stand with Mario in every Mario game ever made.

And that grotesk list at the top of this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back