which game system do you think is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalebSitton

I was wondering what game system you think is the best of all time?

One rule..No debates on how they think another game sytem is better!

I think that the Wii is the best cause it has alot of Sonic's old games and keeps adding on to the list.

Crazygamerx6 said:
Wii, because it's an emulating machine.
It has EVERYTHING. Well, not really, but you get the point, y'know?
you are talking about virtual console games right? I think Xbox 360 has the same thing only alot fewer games on it.

How about just a pc since every system is eventually going to have an emulator anyways. :P

At one time I had Fusion, Zsnes, Project64 and some xBox emulator I couldn't figure out on my pc.

If I had to pick I'd say...Wii. Just because it has more games I want. lol

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
How about just a pc since every system is eventually going to have an emulator anyways. :P

At one time I had Fusion, Zsnes, Project64 and some xBox emulator I couldn't figure out on my pc.

If I had to pick I'd say...Wii. Just because it has more games I want. lol

Not the Wii on PC. Not DC, 360, and crap.

And if we DO have emulation, it sucks.

Well, it'd have to be a tie between the Dreamcast (VERY UNDERRATED system) and the Wii, Dreamcast because of its excellent games, and the Wii because of new game experience and also great games.

Wii. Love the controls, and it's backwards compatibility with Gamecube games. I've got my PC for emulation. ;P

The Wii. Not only are its games good, but it also has an internet channel and other good channels, and you can make Miis.

Super Nintendo. It's just all about the games, and most of the REALLY awesome stuff still isn't on the Wii VC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back