Which game has the worst fanbase?

I'm not sure if this counts as a fanbase or not & this isn't a game, but I'd say 4chan if we're talking communities. But an actual fanbase & game I'd say is Smash Bros.

I hate one specific side of every single fandom.
The one with an abundance of children.

If I had to mention one fanbase in general, (not just one specific side in them all) it’d be Counter-Strike.

Last edited:
Team Fortress 2

Honorable Mentions: Yandere Simulator, Minecraft (some parts of it), Valorant, Dota, Rainbow Siege Six, Fortnite, Pony Town (All of these i mentioned are from friends in a Discord VC)

Vib-ribbon had a good fanbase but i'm screaming if i'm googling vibri from vib-ribbon
TADC had a bad fanbase because of the consequences of TADC's actions

Undertale
Post automatically merged:

Eh, any franchise with a fanbase that includes some very cringy kids and 14-year old Emo-s.
Not to sound rude if I accidentally found about your personallity, but that's just how it is; any popular franchise will have them.

SRB2 & FNF especially, since both are being picked up & played by children on some "fancy" PC. In terms of SRB2, I do agree we should allow people of any age to play this, to some extent.

FNF, though? The developers of the Vanilla game are still working on that same Week 8 update for two years, and Mario Madness V2 team outright bested them. Children from all over the world are making brain-rot videos with live trends on TikTok & YouTube just so they get attention (talking to all people who make some cringy fan-fiction family situation cartoons and mukbang videos:threat:). In no matter what parallel universe (in which FNF exists, to remind you) we go & choose to live in, it is NOT going to stop them from doing what they do.
so real

Last edited:
Whichever fandom is currently popular is just as popular to rag on. The trend comes and goes, for some franchises it's cyclical. You got people hating on furries, Sonic, MLP, FNAF, Undertale, the list goes on.

Generally I suggest avoiding taking these at face value since most of the negative aspects always tend to come from a loud minority.

This is... a really stupid thread.
Almost all games have a horrible fanbase, or have some minority of either children or despicable people in them. There's no way around that. I just wanna respond to some of the "claims" I've seen here.

SRB2 = you guys are way too hostile, but house an amazing modding community
Sonic = We like stuff, but we complain and argue way too often, but we unite under things like the Sonic Symphony
FNF = *sigh* Look, just because a community has pedos does not mean everyone there is awful or degenerates. I see this misconception way too much and it hurts me as a FNF fan
Undertale = It's less bad stuff and more "cringy" things or the toxicity the people have. Some stuff is cool tho, so don't dismiss it
Pizza Tower = Ok, if we're not talking about Discord, then everyone's chill, we're just overprotective of the game. If we're talking about Discord... yeah no you're right
TADC = I don't really follow Glitch outside of TADC, but I love TADC. And just because it's popular or a growing fanbase doesn't mean we're all bad people or a bad show

Honestly imo, children really ruin most fanbases (besides the occasional degenerate). I love many things like Undertale, PT, TADC, so for people to not give them a chance because of the fanbase saddens me alot. If you're one of these people, I'll give you advice:

"Judge something on it's quality, not on it's fanbase or it's surrounding issues." - Banjo, 2024

(that quote going in my signature lol)

Last edited:
This is... a really stupid thread.
Almost all games have a horrible fanbase, or have some minority of either children or despicable people in them. There's no way around that. I just wanna respond to some of the "claims" I've seen here.

SRB2 = you guys are way too hostile, but house an amazing modding community
Sonic = We like stuff, but we complain and argue way too often, but we unite under things like the Sonic Symphony
FNF = *sigh* Look, just because a community has pedos does not mean everyone there is awful or degenerates. I see this misconception way too much and it hurts me as a FNF fan
Undertale = It's less bad stuff and more "cringy" things or the toxicity the people have. Some stuff is cool tho, so don't dismiss it
Pizza Tower = Ok, if we're not talking about Discord, then everyone's chill, we're just overprotective of the game. If we're talking about Discord... yeah no you're right
TADC = I don't really follow Glitch outside of TADC, but I love TADC. And just because it's popular or a growing fanbase doesn't mean we're all bad people or a bad show

Honestly imo, children really ruin most fanbases (besides the occasional degenerate). I love many things like Undertale, PT, TADC, so for people to not give them a chance because of the fanbase saddens me alot. If you're one of these people, I'll give you advice:

"Judge something on it's quality, not on it's fanbase or it's surrounding issues." - Banjo, 2024

(that quote going in my signature lol)
On Undertale... Sans x Frisk, cookies, nothing more to say

On sonic... you missed out on the creeps.
There is a LOT of them. A lot of whom are in scarily high positions of influence. So, yeaaa...

Trust me, it ain't just Twitter arguments that bring this community down.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back