Which game has the worst fanbase?

Eh, any franchise with a fanbase that includes some very cringy kids and 14-year old Emo-s.
Not to sound rude if I accidentally found about your personallity, but that's just how it is; any popular franchise will have them.

SRB2 & FNF especially, since both are being picked up & played by children on some "fancy" PC. In terms of SRB2, I do agree we should allow people of any age to play this, to some extent.

FNF, though? The developers of the Vanilla game are still working on that same Week 8 update for two years, and Mario Madness V2 team outright bested them. Children from all over the world are making brain-rot videos with live trends on TikTok & YouTube just so they get attention (talking to all people who make some cringy fan-fiction family situation cartoons and mukbang videos:threat:). In no matter what parallel universe (in which FNF exists, to remind you) we go & choose to live in, it is NOT going to stop them from doing what they do.

Eh, any franchise with a fanbase that includes some very cringy kids and 14-year old Emo-s.
Not to sound rude if I accidentally found about your personallity, but that's just how it is; any popular franchise will have them.

SRB2 & FNF especially, since both are being picked up & played by children on some "fancy" PC. In terms of SRB2, I do agree we should allow people of any age to play this, to some extent.

FNF, though? The developers of the Vanilla game are still working on that same Week 8 update for two years, and Mario Madness V2 team outright bested them. Children from all over the world are making brain-rot videos with live trends on TikTok & YouTube just so they get attention (talking to all people who make some cringy fan-fiction family situation cartoons and mukbang videos:threat:). In no matter what parallel universe (in which FNF exists, to remind you) we go & choose to live in, it is NOT going to stop them from doing what they do.
Your goddang right. Those brainrot videos make me lose -4 braincells. I remember when in 2018 our generation was like.. peaceful but now in 2024? We got an entire wasteland of content farms and brain rotting videos. I wish FNF never existed..

Your goddang right. Those brainrot videos make me lose -4 braincells. I remember when in 2018 our generation was like.. peaceful but now in 2024? We got an entire wasteland of content farms and brain rotting videos. I wish FNF never existed..
To be honest, It's just the fault of the children. The developers just wanted to make a fun experience about you "having a hot girlfriend, but her parents don't allow you to date her, so you gotta beep-bop for the win".

To be honest, It's just the fault of the children. The developers just wanted to make a fun experience about you "having a hot girlfriend, but her parents don't allow you to date her, so you gotta beep-bop for the win".
The kind of such as dating-, romantic things, is what I hate and cringe about.

Hot take: Any 2010's to 2020's "kids indie """"horror"""" game" fan base ever.

(Baldi, fnaf, helloN, poppyP, gartenOfBan, bendy, etc.)

honorable mention: fnf, pizza tower, Literally any Roblox game ever.

Honorable mention 2: parts of the sonic fan base.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back