Which do you think will sell more?

Which will sell more?

• Halo 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SSB1 owned. I really hope Brawl will live up to it's former glory.

And from what I've played of Halo (2,) it sucks.

Meh, no idea. Apparently that will have to be something I look up after Brawl is released.

Halo is a fanboy driven franchise. It was demonstrated on it's release date just how driven. If Nintendo can match that kind of sales by combining the fanbase and game quality, they might stand a chance.

After all, SSB has alot of fanboys as well, we'll really just have to wait and see.

Despite the fact that I love the SSB series so much, and I think it will be much more fun then Halo...I'm sure Halo 3 will get the most sales

As someone who witnessed firsthand the Halo 3 release, I can say with complete confidence Brawl will not even come close.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but anyone who thinks Brawl will sell more is fooling themselves, honestly. Halo 3 sold, in one day, nearly half as many copies as Super Smash Bros. Melee sold in the last four years. Brawl can't possibly keep up with those kinds of records.

You may like Brawl more, but it will absolutely not sell more. Guaranteed.

BlueZero4 said:
I seriously think Halo 3 will sell more, but I also think Brawl will be a better game.

Same, but reversed. Brawl will sell more, but Halo 3 will be a better game, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back