• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which Character WAD Do you want the most?

Which Character WAD do you want to see thhe most?

• Super Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Rose

• Mario-Type Characters

• A Completed Knuckles

• The Chaotix Gang

• Characters From Sonic X (Including Cream And Cheese)

• Message Board Peoplez!

• Metal Sonic

• Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles

• Humans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
EDIT: ok guys...just to tide you over...heres 1 more screenie:
1093je.png

NOTE: I do not have 1.09, even though I want it really bad. The 1.09 part of this photo is a hoax, yet the Super Sonic sprite is not.

*Gasp!* He did that? Really? OMG I didnt realize it! I thought he really HAD 1.09! I mean, everyone saw that crappy 9 he drew in there! He lied to us! Wow...

Ehh, I felt sorry for any n00bs that saw that and believed it. (I showed a friend that and he went to the SRB2 site expecting a 1.09 download.)

JJames19119 said:
Spazzo said:
EDIT: ok guys...just to tide you over...heres 1 more screenie:
1093je.png

NOTE: I do not have 1.09, even though I want it really bad. The 1.09 part of this photo is a hoax, yet the Super Sonic sprite is not.

Don't lie about having 1.09. I have it, and I'm not lieing.

1095tm.jpg

Great. So what exactly have you gained from winning? Didn't think so. Congrats on your no-prize victory; just like the Sprite commercial. ;)

BTW, nice title screen.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
*Gasp!* He did that? Really? OMG I didnt realize it! I thought he really HAD 1.09! I mean, everyone saw that crappy 9 he drew in there! He lied to us! Wow...

Ehh, I felt sorry for any n00bs that saw that and believed it. (I showed a friend that and he went to the SRB2 site expecting a 1.09 download.)
You guys believed my ugly 9? heh, All i did was get rid of part of the 8 in 1.08. You guys are so gullible :P

Anyways, you guys are probably wondering "how is Spazzo here when he's on vacation from computers?" well, i couldnt resist. I'm currently running on a crappily slow Dial-Up Windows 95, with 256 color support! :eek:

Ya, so i really wanted to see what was new with you guys, and trust me, i won't be back for more than a week now.

Cya everybody!

Omega the Hedgehog said:
HAND OVER THE GODDAMNED SUPER WAD IMMEDITALEY OR YOUR FAMILY CAT WILL LOSE AN EYE D:

Says who we have a cat? :wink:

Anyways, good news to all of you peoples, Chaos and I are almost complete! all we need are....wait..you really think i'm gunna tell you? Thats classified info!
THE MORE YOU BUG US, THE LONGER IT WILL BE

Oh ya, BTW, the charcter selection photo was found by me, but not made by me. However, that walking sprite was made by me. :mrgreen:

EDIT: ImmedItaley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back