Where's the emblem post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking through this forum and i see messages that emblem questions got locked for because there's another post somewhere else, but I cant find it. :oops:

I've tryed and tryed and I cant find this last emblem for Tails on the first level so im trying to find out where it is, please help or direct me to the right post.

Meh. Tails' first emblem is a real doozy, so I'm sure nobody will mind. Besides, no one like searching through hundreds of old topics.

When you get to the first bridge, turn to your right. You should see a cave. Enter, and walk directly into the middle of the room. There is a very small hole underwater, and you probably won't find it right away. Walk back and forth slowly until Tails makes a little splash. When that happens, it means that you've walked directly over the hole. Work your way into it and start moving foward as you enter the hole. You should make it past the spring. Procede to the back and fly up unto the hole above the armaggedon sheild. The rest is self explanitory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back