Where can i find SRB2:SPMoves Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only for Final Demo 1.08 and the one we have is 1.09. Besides, the mod was canned, but Omega is desperately trying to update it to 1.09.

Actually I still have 1.08 and SPMoves. If you still want them, PM me.

NO ONE should ever touch SPMoves since SRB2JTE came out....
It needs to feel the end of teh pointy stick...

I still feel SRB2JTE doesn't quite outdo SPMoves at this point (and of course, Omega would definately agree with me unconditionally on this, even if SRB2JTE was seriously kickass), but there's not much choice... SPMoves will never be ported to 1.09(.1/.2) unless someone puts some very serious effort into it, and even then it'd still be insanely buggy... Not as evil as trying to play SRB2 Universe in 1.69.5, granted, but still...

Jason the Echidna said:
I still feel SRB2JTE doesn't quite outdo SPMoves at this point (and of course, Omega would definately agree with me unconditionally on this, even if SRB2JTE was seriously kickass), but there's not much choice... SPMoves will never be ported to 1.09(.1/.2) unless someone puts some very serious effort into it, and even then it'd still be insanely buggy... Not as evil as trying to play SRB2 Universe in 1.69.5, granted, but still...

*Kroze wacks JTE across the head*

NO!
Bad JTE!
Come back to the world of the sane!

When I first got 1.09, I put it in the same folder as 1.08 accidentally because I was foolish at the time. When I went to play SPMoves, everything was unlocked.

Kaos the Hedgehog said:
When I first got 1.09, I put it in the same folder as 1.08 accidentally because I was foolish at the time. When I went to play SPMoves, everything was unlocked.
O_O

OMG what a good bug! XD

Yeah it was, but it kinda s l o w e d thing down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back