When'd this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacy said:
I can't wait to see what ME wads make it into the hall of fame... Maybe there should be a public hall of shame... Nvm forget that.
Fixed. With a public hall of Shame, people can see and not just read about what not to do in making a level. The Doom Community has Mockery and Mock 2 The Speed of Stupid. All we got are a bunch of words.

glaber said:
Jacy said:
I can't wait to see what ME wads make it into the hall of fame... Maybe there should be a public hall of shame... Nvm forget that.
Fixed. With a public hall of Shame, people can see and not just read about what not to do in making a level. The Doom Community has Mockery and Mock 2 The Speed of Stupid. All we got are a bunch of words.
I almost shit bricks laughing.

Thing is, both me and Mock 2 were serious. Mock 2 being a Collection of Really bad levels, the worst of the worst, not beatable without cheats.

Visual Aids tend to be more effective than mere words, so next post will have some shots from Mock 2 to show you what I mean.

glaber said:
Thing is, both me and Mock 2 were serious. Mock 2 being a Collection of Really bad levels, the worst of the worst, not beatable without cheats.

That bad, huh?

Jacy said:
Maybe there should be a hall of shame...

srb2mb01.png

It's NOT pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back