When you started playing this game, was it hard?

When you started playing this game, was it hard?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sort of

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was what hard? My computer? The controls? The game? My pe-*bricked*

Yes, when I first played it, I fell into the first pool in GFZ1 and couldn't jump out.

I didn't have much trouble with it, but it didn't take me long to adjust to the controls, as I had played a lot of Quake 2, and the demo I first played was Demo 1. GFZ1 wasn't exactly difficult =P

Actually, no. For me, I'm usually able to adjust to any type of controls of any type of game. I just have natural manual dexterity, seeing as I started playing video games at a very young age (I completely beat Turok (N64) at the age of four, okay (and I started at two)).

I don't know why, though. I guess practice does make perfect, it's just that you need a lot of practice. (I still have no idea how to use mouselook though, but I don't have a mouse anyway)

Well, the movement wasn't hard for me, I just configured the controls to the CS-style. Anyways, Techno Hill Zone 2's turret part wasn't easy, and when I arrived to Castle Eggman 2 ( What a hell to find the giant door's switch in zone 1 XD ) I didn't find all the switches :P

I don't think I had too much trouble with the controls. I changed controls for other games before.

I do remember playing GFZ1 for the first time. I couldn't find my way out of the first level. I was confused by the similar textures and ran in circles. I think it took me 8 minutes to find the exit. I don't think I had the same problem in GFZ2 and THZ1.

When I started, it was hard for me. I was pressing buttons random to see how to jump or spindash. And when I first witnessed the online play like Match, Tag, or CTF, I was asking how to shoot. I didn't get an answer until the end. But I improved a little bit, but I might be a little slow now cause I play so much online games I might mix up the controls. :|

I think part of my problem at first is that when I was younger, I wasn't terribly good at adapting to complex control systems. I'd played FPSes before, but it still wasn't easy at first. :P These days, you give me a game and I'll have the controls memorized in 10 minutes and mastered in a week.

When I started, I had been playing Sonic games for a while, roughly 4 years, so it was really easy to just set controls and play!

The only real problem is the controls for match for me.

Played FPs's?

Played 3d sonic game's at hihg speeds?

Then you know, none of these combine to make it easy.

Fps's you move at about... 26 in game speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back