When it comes to ERZ2

TrustyGun

aka. Exoticus
memes.png

Left path or right path in ERZ2? Personally, I prefer the right path; I feel as if it's more iconic with the climb through the tower room.

View attachment 92169

Left path or right path in ERZ2? Personally, I prefer the right path; I feel as if it's more iconic with the climb through the tower room.
I completely agree with the sentiment expressed in the statement, The right path in Egg Rock Zone Act 2 offers a unique and memorable gameplay experience that resonates with me for several reasons.

Firstly, the climb through the tower room is indeed an iconic and visually striking segment. Scaling the tower not only provides a sense of verticality and challenge but also showcases the level design intricacies of Egg Rock Zone Act 2. The architecture and layout of the tower room add depth and immersion to the gameplay, making it a standout feature of the level.

Secondly, choosing the right path often presents players with different gameplay elements and encounters. It can introduce new platforming challenges, enemy placements, or even alternate routes that offer hidden goodies or shortcuts. Exploring these aspects adds a layer of discovery and replayability to the level, making each playthrough feel fresh and engaging.

Lastly, personal preferences in gameplay styles can vary from player to player. Some may enjoy the additional obstacles or enemies encountered on the right path, finding it more exciting and satisfying to overcome these challenges. It's all about individual playstyle and the kind of experience one seeks from the game.

Overall, opting for the right path in Egg Rock Zone Act 2 provides a distinct and memorable experience, particularly with the climb through the tower room. It showcases the level's unique design, offers diverse gameplay elements, and allows players to engage with the game in a way that aligns with their personal preferences and playstyle.

I'm torn, I like the left path's Aquarium-like room and the outdoor 2D sections (which I hope get turned into 3D in the future) but I also usually take the right path just because it feels slightly faster paced overall.

Last edited:
The right path is by definition better. It’s way easier. But the left path is cooler. In 2.0 they were sort of balanced because the right path had the wind tunnel, which isn’t that hard when you get the hang of it but for first time players it’s very hard.

I don't really have a preference, if I wanna go one way or the other is just a matter of what I wanna do. Both paths for me are fine, having their own separate and unique challenges and obstacles.

(...Okay, maybe I kinda like the left path for the antigrav section...)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back