Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Guitarplaya said:
Can't say, really. SRB2 is one of the best games I've ever played.

It's really interesting, because fangames usually FAIL compared to professional games. It would take serious talent for even a professional company to produce something as good as SRB2.

Point. Think Ultimate Sonic.

Guitarplaya said:
Can't say, really. SRB2 is one of the best games I've ever played, and it's hardly boring because of its incredible editabiliy. I always play games for ages, stop, play other games, then come back to the good ol' times.

At some point your going to get bored so I wouldn't exactly say that it is hardly boring.

It seems too hard to leave SRB2, because it's such an addictive game (thanks to all it's awesome features that are included!).

It's like a magnet that pulls me towards it all the time (except when in school, of course), and prevents me from going away from it...

Earuto said:
Guitarplaya said:
Can't say, really. SRB2 is one of the best games I've ever played, and it's hardly boring because of its incredible editabiliy. I always play games for ages, stop, play other games, then come back to the good ol' times.

At some point your going to get bored so I wouldn't exactly say that it is hardly boring.
If you know how to make a map, then most likely you'll want to make a map sometimes just to kill the boredom.

I don't know when I'll stop, ever since I stopped in Thanksgiving break and came back in January or Febuary, I can't go back on the master server even though it was working in November 2007.

Kaysakado said:
When the n00bs inevitably take over, and this place becomes a lifeless, barren wasteland, full of nothing but leetspeak. Or when I'm dead, whichever comes first.

Bored...

I'll retire from SRB2 when I get bored...

About a few months ago, I was off SRB2 for a while, but after thinking about my MOD, I decided it was high time for me to get back. After experiencing network games since my return, I think it would be a long time for me until I get bored.

Until the time I get bored, my MOD will still be in progress. This MOD will never quit, and will only be considered 'finished' when it's fully zone. Just like the upcoming 1.1 final, there will be no quits in the making.

I would say this was a stupid bump if it wasn't because this is one of those non-sticky topics that never die (like the "Boy or girl?" one).

How do you "retire" from a game? It's not a job. It's a game played for entertainment. It doesn't make sense to "retire" from that game unless you plan on stopping game-playing totally.

yo

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
When Sonic Genesis released it's multiplayer and when Ashura: Dark Reign releases it's beta. But mostly when SRB2 is done.
i putted you on super smash and here is mine:2578-3277-0765 ok ill be waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back