Whay is hypermysteriousshadonic123?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edrobot

ok look, I might be new here, but I have a question. WTF IS hypermysteriousshadonic123? I heard that in SRB2JTE he is always invincible, but where the heck can I find him? I dont see him on the internet or anything? is it some joke to trick nOObs like me into franticly searching for him without success? seriously guys, what is he? :x

Its title is LOL O HAY Guys. He probably did not find it because the topic was not named hypermysteriousshdonic123.

I don't think the exact word Hypermysteriousshadonic123 is put in topic either. I didn't think that people would search for those exact terms. I will put it somewhere in there now.

EDIT: It didn't work, what gives? Does the search button not like edited posts or something?

Lol amy is stupid. Shoadampioails is better. :mrgreen:

current projects: shoadampioails wad

Yeah, it's pretty funny, especially the Super music - but it probably isn't going through more than one or two times. Like all jokes, HMS123 gets old after a while.

Long live HMS123311!*shot*
I realy like him.But he can die.If the gets crushed,falling in a bottomless pit and maybe he can drown too.Also,Aerial Garden can stll be a hard one. :wink:

Sorry! :( I must practice my grammar.But i thought it's good beacuse i'm on many forums and nobody complained about my grammar. :mrgreen:
But at least i'm not talking like that noobs that talk to you like they don't have some letters on their keyboards.Sometimes i forget to put some letters.And about that bumping the topic:Well i would post on the HMS123311 topic.But it was closed and i didn't had the chance. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back