• Team Metal Sonic (secret Team)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Team Metal Sonic. :mrgreen:
Do you know how to get it?
I DO!!!
The Team consists of: Metal Sonic, Chaos, and Eggman.

There is no "Team Metal Sonic"...
How predictable that yours would be Team Dark... :roll:

Team sonic!

And there is no team metal sonic...Unless you have the Sonic Heroes for PC, and edited the models.

Well, there IS a sort of team metalsonic. I believe it was a cheat that you could use in multiplayer. Try looking on the sonic heroes cheats page at IGN.

Super mystic sonic said:
Well, there IS a sort of team metalsonic. I believe it was a cheat that you could use in multiplayer. Try looking on the sonic heroes cheats page at IGN.
Dark Warrior said:
Unless you're talking about the reflective multi-player skins, no.

But it's not Metal Sonic. It's just that: Skins. Literally, just a skin texture change. Not different models. Just skin textures.

They're pretty much all the same.

Anyone who picks Team Dark, I swear to God...

ree-c said:
Team sonic!

And there is no team metal sonic...Unless you have the Sonic Heroes for PC, and edited the models.

I have PC version...
I have Team Metal Sonic. Not available on game consoles.

ree-c said:
Team sonic!

I have PC version...

ree-c said:
Team sonic!

I have PC version...

Do not triple post. Hit submit ONCE and WAIT.

Listen. You can only have one post. Not on after another.

Listen. I'm the admin. Not you. Stop attempting to do my job badly. If you can't handle that, you can leave as well as him

Team Metal Sonic

How to unlock team Metal Sonic you must get all the emblems in the game. Once you do you have to play VS mode fifty times while both teams are metal. You can become metal by holding A+Y after you select a stage in VS mode. Once you have completed that you will face Metal Sonic again with all characters in their metal form. If you beat Metal Sonic you will have his team on first player mode and on VS mode. When you complete team Metal Sonics story than stead of facing Metal Sonic you will be facing Sonic. The characters in team Metal Sonic are Metal Sonic, Eggman, and Chaos. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back