What's your fav 2d Sonic game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can't, only in competition.
I meant when i was playing Sonic 3 and k with Knux, I mostly enjoy the Sonic 3 levels much more then the 1 ones in S&K

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for genesis. The reason is because when I was five I always wanted to get to the final boss and beat the game. I would ask help from my father who is now getting older and older to help me(he still plays which is awesome). Also because it was my first Sonic game which I still play on my genesis.^^ No matter how many new sonic games sega makes, Sonic 2 will always be my favorite.

I meant when i was playing Sonic 3 and k with Knux, I mostly enjoy the Sonic 3 levels much more then the 1 ones in S&K

Yeah, Sonic 3 put a lot more focus into character-exclusive paths than Sonic & Knuckles did.

Which makes sense; locking S&K onto S3 to uncover lots of secrets is more interesting than playing the same adventure as a slightly different character.

Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles (yes, serparate) are my favorite games, if only because I have played them since I was 3 years old. I still remember getting really excited every time I got into a new zone, and being pissed off every time I had to get off, because the save system was borked for some reason that I still haven't figured out :(
Sonic 1 and 2 are still relatively unknown to me, but I think they're a little bit inferior to the aforementioned games. A little bit though, they're still very fun games.
Sonic CD is even more unknown to me, having only played it twice, but it seems like a fun and confusing game.
I have also played the Sonic Advance series. I think they're not that fun, and I don't like the art style of them either. Sonic Advance 1 and 3 were forgettable and Sonic Advance 2 was just boring.

Just like most of you, my favorite one is S3&K, as it was the first one I bought. Sometimes I play Sonic 2, but don't bother with the emeralds. Same with Sonic CD. It's the only game where each levels are actually bigger than Sonic 1, 2, and 3&K, but it somehow doesn't catch my eye much.

Knuckles' Chaotix is also fun. I enjoy picking random partners every time before going back to a new level, and make sure I always get the emeralds. Haven't played it in years, though.

I play Sonic Rush occasionally, and barely touch the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back