What's with all of the Rick Rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
I got ST218s girlfriend to rickroll ST218.

My life is officially complete.

No, you merely told her about it and she threatened to do it. She hasn't actually done it.

And just to show you suck at it:

(in #'fun)
<ST218> <03> <ST218> Spazzo tried to rickroll my girlfriend. And failed at it
<ST218> <03> <ST218> Let's all make fun of him!
<ST218> <03> <Flame> what
(from my and my friends' private channel)
<ST218> <03> <ST218> <03> <Spazzo> Amy, I have something to show you
<ST218> <03> <ST218> <03> <Spazzo> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
<ST218> <03> <ST218> <03> <Spazzo> Now I gotta go before ST drops the ban hammer
<03> * Spazzo (Spazzo@CPE001310b2e255-CM0011ae04842a.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) has left #(censoredtoprotectfriendsfromyouguys) (*poof!*)
<ST218> <03> <ST218> <03> <Bookworm> It's a rickroll, isn't it?
(PM to Spazzo, pasted in #'fun)
<ST218> <03> <ST218> <03> -> *Spazzo* <03> <Bookworm> It's a rickroll, isn't it?
(in #'fun)
<ST218> <03> <Spazzo> ...you /b/tard!
(his PM responses pasted in #'fun)
<ST218> <03> <ST218> <03> <Spazzo> ....OMG
<ST218> <03> <ST218> <03> <Spazzo> SHE said that!?
(back to natural #'fun responses)
<ST218> <03> <Spazzo> You're not supposed to...
<ST218> <03> <Spazzo> I...er...
<ST218> <03> <ST218> Bring your embarrassments to public?
<ST218> <03> <ST218> My dear Spazzo, what am I good for if not publically humiliating you?

akirahedgehog said:
I have it on my Zune.

Zunes are teh awesome. [/offtopic]

Anyways, if you have a problem with rickrolls, then just stop clicking youtube links. Or other lnisk besides the websites you know wouldn't have it. :/

(Rickrolls are pwnsome >_>)

Rick Rolls are going to stay just like every other joke link. Also, did you ever click on Orangelinks RickRoll? That one is a pain to get rid of =)

Excuse me for my ignorance, but I just noticed rickrolling happens outside internet (Slingerland got rickrolled in a phone call while he was recording something for The Sonic Show, it isn't there in purpose). Argh, the least thing I need is the Internet getting into the real world >_>

Sik said:
Excuse me for my ignorance, but I just noticed rickrolling happens outside internet (Slingerland got rickrolled in a phone call while he was recording something for The Sonic Show, it isn't there in purpose). Argh, the least thing I need is the Internet getting into the real world >_>

People need to ring up radio stations using a phone hooked up to a computer playing never gonna give you up and banana phone :o

Cue said:
Sik said:

People need to ring up radio stations using a phone hooked up to a computer playing never gonna give you up and banana phone :o

It's about time I witnessed Cue say something completely idiotic... WTF am I saying? That is a great Idea!

Now, almost all of the signatures have this crap on it. If they keep giving links like that, noobs will flood this forum complaining and whining for the real 1.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back