What's the weirdest timeline/timeline-related thing in the Sonic Franchise?

SpeedyHedgehog

MY RING!
What do you is the weirdest timeline/timeline-related thing in the Sonic Franchise?

For me, it's gotta be Classic Sonic in Forces. He came out of no where and was referred to as "A Sonic from Another Dimension". It also feels like he was dropped in last minute, which makes sense because Dreamcast Sonic was suppose to take his place.

1fqbulat3k561.jpg

Even if forces stated that, with new writer, and tailstube and twitter takeover: It's been stated that classic sonic IS from the past. Fuck Pontac and Graff.
Also for me it's gotta be sonic 4.

Even if forces stated that, with new writer, and tailstube and twitter takeover: It's been stated that classic sonic IS from the past. Fuck Pontac and Graff.
Also for me it's gotta be sonic 4.
exactly, classic sonic only can be from another dimension, not the past, bc the flashback of sonic cd in adventure, or sonic 4

exactly, classic sonic only can be from another dimension, not the past, bc the flashback of sonic cd in adventure, or sonic 4
I didn't thought about that ngl, i mean the order is confusing, first modern was just a redesign and not an evolution, then it's diffeent version from different times, then from anothe dimension, then again from the past.
I gotta admit modern sonic should just have been sonic redesign and not an older version of him.

I didn't thought about that ngl, i mean the order is confusing, first modern was just a redesign and not an evolution, then it's diffeent version from different times, then from anothe dimension, then again from the past.
I gotta admit modern sonic should just have been sonic redesign and not an older version of him.
well, and also witht the time, they two actually have only one year of difference, in sonic 1 sonic has 15 and in sonic generations has 16, sooo... all that time went that fast?

well, and also witht the time, they two actually have only one year of difference, in sonic 1 sonic has 15 and in sonic generations has 16, sooo... all that time went that fast?
I feel like Classic Sonic was 11, and then in the Adventure games he was 14, and then in the games and Sonic X, he's 15-16

and then in Sonic Frontier he's 17.

I feel like Classic Sonic was 11, and then in the Adventure games he was 14, and then in the games and Sonic X, he's 15-16

and then in Sonic Frontier he's 17.
well, the x sonic and the adventure sonic should have the same age
and heres a capture of the wayback machine, 2019 on sonic channel, and in the topic, why blaze in generations can remember crisis city, that game causes to much trouble

well, the x sonic and the adventure sonic should have the same age
and heres a capture of the wayback machine, 2019 on sonic channel, and in the topic, why blaze in generations can remember crisis city, that game causes to much trouble
Well thanks for answering my post. But, I have another problem.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back