What's HOW DO I JUMP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW DO I JUMP? is a spam forum used for playing around and having fun. It isn't shown to the public and below the title it says 'Wanna get in? Click here!'. Click on 'Click here.' to activate going into HDIJ.

Is it a "spam forum" where randomness is encouraged, or a "spam forum" where everyone acts like a total lunatic and posts utterly useless crap? That will affect my decision on whether I want access to it or not.

If you enjoy a lighthearted forum where nothing's serious, HDIJ is nothing bad at all.

The name "How Do I Jump" came from a really old topic where someone asked "How the heck do you jump?" and the topic spanned for like a million pages.

Graff said:
Is it a "spam forum" where randomness is encouraged, or a "spam forum" where everyone acts like a total lunatic and posts utterly useless crap? That will affect my decision on whether I want access to it or not.
Both. Around here the lunatics aren't allowed on, and the randomoids are herded into HDIJ. So the randomoids are the lunatics of the forum. BTW I'm a randomoid.

This doesn't belong on the Suggestions and help because it doesn't have anything to do with SRB2. Any general questions belong here.

It's a spam forum that's mostly full up randomness. Some of the topics in there are good, but a good dozen aren't. You need to join the HDIJ group to get in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back