Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

• I would not care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure we've all seen that weird picture of the false Sonic the Hedgehog movie, but I'll link to it anyways.

Yeah, that's why Sonic should never get a movie. :P

Well, if it's an anime movie translated into English and not dubbed by 4Kids, I could stand one.

But yeah, I recommend games over movies anyway.

link to it anyways.

Yeah, that's why Sonic should never get a movie.

Ookay and your looking at him as the human version witch is not what I would think of. :eek:

Wait, Sonic is a GAME?! Every game after Sonic Adventure gave me the impression that Sonic was a movie with a little bit of viewer input.

Shuffle said:
Wait, Sonic is a GAME?! Every game after Sonic Adventure gave me the impression that Sonic was a movie with a little bit of viewer input.

A sonic movie would be good if they could actually pull it off without screwing it up. But since they can't even get a game right...I don't see it turning out well. But as Shuffle was trying to say (I think) is that the games are already almost like movies. It would be the equivilant of removing the gamplay, and releasing the cutscenes on DVD.

Stupid,stupid,stupid! I tried to submit this message but the page cannot bisplayed page showed up so I tried again and the page showed up again,so I thought I wasn't gonna get through and when I came back at another time this happend. :(

meh it happins. thats how i got banned from the gamefaqs message bord.

a sonic movie may screw up sega more thain it aready is. so why try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back