what was your first post on the fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff to put in 1.09 topic said:
it would probably not make any diffrence on the special stages though...mabye you should just make new special stages instead, i duno really...Yay 1st post!

Oh and by the way, awsome idea!

*shudders*

Mine was...

i said:
Feraligatr, Meganium, Golem, Crobat, Ninetails, Latios and Latias, Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon, Salamence, Kingdra, Dagonite, and Tyranitar.

It was in the the "List your lvl 100s" topic.

I think so.

My first post said:
I was wondering if anyone had a character wad.... just a person... nothing special
Heh, I remember this, I wanted a generic human to do a school project involving making a shopping mall. I still have the wad... somewhere. I might put a screenshot if I can dig it up.

I don't wish to show you it. Hunt if you like, it was from at least last year.

I was unaware of the size fo SRB2 at the time, and I posted to check it wouldn't mess up my PC XD which it regularly does.

Ritz was nasty to me.

My first post was 2 years ago; I was very immature back then, and I since then my grammar and punctuation has improved.

Zelda wad
I tryed to join a game and it said i need the zelda wad were can i get that does anyone know

>_>
<_<
>_<
I'm ashamed to even have that anymore.

My first post was in CZ64's character topic, but I was originally intending for it to be in the 'Introduce Yourself' topic (I did eventually manage to post in it, no thanks to my bad internet connection).

It was about my Mighty wad, as well as a Mecha Knux pic I decided to post as well.

Intro

I went through the newbie phase on a different forum... so lucky you. =P

Still wonder how useful an essay post of how I got here was considering that its long enough to make anybody not want to read it considering its less than noteworthy subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back