What was your favorite SNES game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Velocity
What was your favorite SNES game and why?

I personally really like Chrono Trigger because of the great graphics, music, gameplay, and storyline. It was overall a pretty good game.

Chrono Trigger for me as well. That cartridge is just completely awesome. Total lack of annoying random battles is something many games today can't even claim.

Oh gods. Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario All Stars and Kirby Superstar all go on the top for me. In general though, there are a LOT of SNES games I love to death. SMW was just one of the best Mario 2D platform games in the world and Chrono Trigger still holds the title Best SNES RPG. AIt was hard to go wrong with All Stars when you got so many great platformers in one package and Superstar? Best Kirby game to date. EVER.

Yeah, I have the Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World cartridge. Five of the best platformers ever made on a single cartridge is just unbelievable. You'll never find stuff like that nowadays, sadly.

Mystic said:
Yeah, I have the Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World cartridge. Five of the best platformers ever made on a single cartridge is just unbelievable. You'll never find stuff like that nowadays, sadly.

My aunt has them both...Just not on one cart. Also, she has Prince of Persia and Super Battleship. I liked Mario All Stars the best, though. <_<

The nice thing about the single cartridge version is that Luigi has his own sprite in Super Mario World, instead of being a simple palette swap of Mario. I actually didn't know about the fact that he originally didn't have his own sprite until recently, as the SMAS+SMW cartridge is what came with my SNES. Let's hear it for insanely awesome pack-in cartridges as well.

Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island 0WNZ! My overall favourite is Mario RPG.

Super Metroid is my fave, with Earthbound in second, and Chrono Trigger in third. Super Mario World 2 and LoZ: Link to the Past are in the top 10 somewhere.

huh, i have a snes, hardly any games, i'd say my faves where:

Super Mario World
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 2

yea i don't have many

Kirby Superstar or Super Mario RPG.

kirby0hv.png
sw7av.gif

Every Megaman game, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario All Stars, and one...I can't remember the name...it has been so long..but it was AWSOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back