What was the greatest time in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tailsmastermind said:
When I was born.
I'm serious, what moment could be better than knowing you finally made it into the world?
What, isn't it a 1 in 400 million chance of you actually being born? Or was it billion?

Anyway, the best time of my life was when I beat my sister in Adventure Mode when she played it on easy and I played it on Normal, and she's better than me at that game, too! (It took her over 10 hours to beat it, and it took me just under 7 hours to beat it. O_o) I'm already trying to play it on hard, though.

But, being real, randomly guessing that I was going to be presenting in front of the class at a certain time, and was right. Even guessing when my group was going to pick which project we should do, I said, "Last, probably," and was right. O_o

Vash said:
tailsmastermind said:
When I was born.
I'm serious, what moment could be better than knowing you finally made it into the world?
What, isn't it a 1 in 400 million chance of you actually being born? Or was it billion?
I doubt statistics mean much to an infant, but it isn't a pleasant thought when the person grows old enough to understand it.

Well, it wasn't really the best day in my life, I just told myself it was at the time and for that reason I still remember it. I was probably 6-10, (thats the age where everyday has the potential to be the best day in your life)... My father took me and my brothers and sisters to a theater to watch "Dinosaur", and while the day was cloudy, it was bright and I was excited about it. I absolutely loved it and there might have been a couple other activities along the way. To top it off we went to the Legion Park for an hour or so which to me at the time was a city of playground equipment and one of two best places in the world to play tag (the other was Slinky Action Zone). It started to rain and we went home, but in spite of the weather, I remember deciding it was the best day in my life and always holding on to it.

There were also vacations to the beach, visits to friends, Christmas mornings... I'm sure a handful of more recent trips to museums and achievements may have been more important or more potentially enjoyable at times, but these were the simple "best" days that only little children can enjoy. From then to now and beyond, the ideal "best day ever" always travels further away, and in such a way, the younger I was to experience the more happy days, the more bright they are in my memory.

mikesword221 said:
When I got Halo 3 legendary edition on Christmas. I already had the game so the only I was really happy for was the helmet and the bonus discs. And now the trophy is in my room.
I laughed.

Sonic 2. My first game.

JEV3 said:
Well, it wasn't really the best day in my life, I just told myself it was at the time and for that reason I still remember it. I was probably 6-10, (thats the age where everyday has the potential to be the best day in your life)... My father took me and my brothers and sisters to a theater to watch "Dinosaur", and while the day was cloudy, it was bright and I was excited about it. I absolutely loved it and there might have been a couple other activities along the way. To top it off we went to the Legion Park for an hour or so which to me at the time was a city of playground equipment and one of two best places in the world to play tag (the other was Slinky Action Zone). It started to rain and we went home, but in spite of the weather, I remember deciding it was the best day in my life and always holding on to it.

There were also vacations to the beach, visits to friends, Christmas mornings... I'm sure a handful of more recent trips to museums and achievements may have been more important or more potentially enjoyable at times, but these were the simple "best" days that only little children can enjoy. From then to now and beyond, the ideal "best day ever" always travels further away, and in such a way, the younger I was to experience the more happy days, the more bright they are in my memory.

Yeah, isn't Christmas always amazing as a kid? (For me Christmas when I was 12 was great, but 13 was mundane. Sudden teenage mind FT... uh... dunno.)

Well, It was good when I got all 120 stars on SM64, but my best must have been... I really dunno...

hack_the_hedgehog said:
When I became GM in a game.
"HAY HOWD U GET GOLD CROWN/BAN SWORD"
"ZOMG HE TOOK MY ARROWS"
"HOW DO I DO THIS"
"LOL A GM AWESOME"
"PKER007 SWORE"

Yeah. Why the fuck would you want to be a moderator?

Kopper said:
Yeah, isn't Christmas always amazing as a kid? (For me Christmas when I was 12 was great, but 13 was mundane. Sudden teenage mind FT... uh... dunno.)

Fair point, Christmas is just a time for me to upgrade my PC or whatever now.

I'll Begin is right, no matter what MMO you play, you will always get that flurry of noobs swooning over you like you're a famous movie star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back