What to do if Your Servers Don't Show Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuYasha

People have problems with this so I am just telling them how they can fix it. Here is what you can do:

1. Go to Port Forward.com. It offers help setting up port forwarding on your router or firewall. You also can configure your router to use applications like Peer-to-Peer file sharing (PtoP), Internet Games, Web serving, FTP serving, WebCams, IRC DDC, and Instant Messaging such as AIM, ICQ, Yahoo and MS Messenger. But right now, were just trying to configure internet games

2. If you have a firewall service such as "MacAFee" you should make sure it allows "srb2win" (Sonic Robo Blast 2's exe) full acess to the internet. If you still don't get it maybe this image can help.

3. If you use "Windows Firewall" :? a message should pop up and it should say "Keep Blocking This Program?" when you start SRB2. Click "Unblock".

4. You might even be banned! If none of these options work, ask an administrator to see if you were banned.

And if you werent banned, you computer just sucks :P

Oddly enough, I forwarded my ports and unblocked it, yet it still won't work. I think I just need to check and see if I did it incorrectly, though....

in my case my computer is a secondary one to the router and I can't foward my port. (Also I don't know my dad's pass)

Oh, and for those Zone Alarmers, like me, and you want to host/play in netgames, you need to allow it in the Firewall.

ZoneAlarm -> Program Control

InuYasha said:
1. Go to Port Forward.com. It offers help setting up port forwarding on your router or firewall. You also can configure your router to use applications like Peer-to-Peer file sharing (PtoP), Internet Games, Web serving, FTP serving, WebCams, IRC DDC, and Instant Messaging such as AIM, ICQ, Yahoo and MS Messenger. But right now, were just trying to configure internet games

4. You might even be banned! If none of these options work, ask an administrator to see if you were banned.

1. The link should be http://www.portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/SRB2/SRB2index.htm

4. Only I have control of the Masterserver's ban list, because well, I run it, soo the person to ask would be me, but I will not take people off the ban list if they ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back