Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

• I do both in equal amounts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people add pointless, stupid polls unrelated to the discussion they are attempting to generate?

8:00AM for school, so most of the week. I have this bad habit of waking up, then falling asleep and waking up about 20 minutes later. That or I'm just lazy.

For the weekends and such, it can be anytime between 10:00 and 12:00AM. I once got up at about 1:00PM.

Dark Warrior said:
Why do people add pointless, stupid polls unrelated to the discussion they are attempting to generate?
Why not? Does it say in the rules that we can't? Anyway, can you think of a poll that would have all the posibilities of when you wake up?

Why does it have to include a poll in the first place? If you want to include a poll, it should at least be related to the topic at hand. Polls without a point are just obnoxious.

Lets see... Since I have no school for 5 more weeks, I usually get up each day around 9:00 AM... Sometimes even 10:00 AM.

Normally, if I was still in school, I would have to wake up at 6:00 AM, and have 30 minutes to get ready, because my school starts at 7:00 AM... (My bus comes around 6:35 AM)

Dark Warrior said:
Why does it have to include a poll in the first place? If you want to include a poll, it should at least be related to the topic at hand. Polls without a point are just obnoxious.
Okay... But I can still do what I want.

Monday: 6:00 AM
Tuesday: 6:00 AM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM
Thursday: 6:00
Friday: 9:00
Saterday: 8:00
Sunday: Any time between 7:00 AM and 12:00 AM. Although I sometimes am too lazy to get out of bed and get up VERY late.

i know weekends are a 'have a lie in' time but i get up at 6:30 on a school day and 6:00 at a weekend (if i get up early i can play on the wii without my parents knowing how long ive been on it! :mrgreen: )

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I wake up at 8:05 AM; Tuesdays and Thursdays I wake up at 10:05 AM; and on weekends I just wake up whenever I feel like waking up (Usually around noon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back