What the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abortion costs human lives :(. And plus, why have a doctor do it when we can always FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUUU-*shot*. But yeah, if you don't want a baby, get a vasectomy or something. Better then watching a poor, undeveloped infant suffer for an hour or two. Syko, just think if YOUR mom got an abortion before you were born.

Sykotic said:
Abortion is fine. **** the activists.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Activists fight for abortion(AKA Womens rights and choices). You fail.

Contradictory statements fail.

And I learnt about Abortion and teen pregnancy in health class today...

Ironic.

I was talking about the ones that go 'OGOD ABORTION IZ ZIN LAWL'

Also, what the fuck is up with you spacing out your posts like that?

Is it absolutely necessary to discuss this here? I severly doubt the forums for a Sonic fangame is really a source of good abortion arguments, or a decent place to hold a debate.

Don't get my wrong, I love a good intelligent debate, but I don't expect that to happen on such a sensitive subject in a forum like this.

Draykon said:
Is it absolutely necessary to discuss this here? I severly doubt the forums for a Sonic fangame is really a source of good abortion arguments, or a decent place to hold a debate.

Don't get my wrong, I love a good intelligent debate, but I don't expect that to happen on such a sensitive subject in a forum like this.
Wins the damn topic.

I said:
I'm glad we had this conversation. This is perhaps the most intelligent discussion I've ever participated in on these forums.

Sykotic said:
Abortion is fine. **** the activists.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
And plus, why have a doctor do it when we can always FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUUU-*shot*

I post that, and you make a liar out of me. Thanks a lot.

Thats the reason why otherwise intelligent debates fail on these forums: too many idiots.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Abortion costs human lives :(. And plus, why have a doctor do it when we can always FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUUU-*shot*. But yeah, if you don't want a baby, get a vasectomy or something. Better then watching a poor, undeveloped infant suffer for an hour or two. Syko, just think if YOUR mom got an abortion before you were born.

Well, Syko wouldn't care. Or at least he couldn't tell anyone he cared.

I am divided on abortion.

Abortion is a very annoying thing right now. Christians call it a sin, and it's fucking annoying. My mom gave birth to me because she was actually married, could support me, and actually loved me, somethings too many children have never heard of in this bloody country. Don't tell me that I don't care, because anything that has Christianity hounding on it is really touchy for me.

So don't tell me I don't care. I care a lot. I care a lot about the people that could end up ruining their lives with a child that needn't/can't be supported.

C'mon, Jazz, it's not like that whole post was a "FALCON PUNCH" joke. i r can b smartr wen i want. Alright, that last sentence didn't help my point at all...

Sykotic said:
Abortion is a very annoying thing right now. Christians call it a sin, and it's **** annoying. My mom gave birth to me because she was actually married, could support me, and actually loved me, somethings too many children have never heard of in this bloody country. Don't tell me that I don't care, because anything that has Christianity hounding on it is really touchy for me.

So don't tell me I don't care. I care a lot. I care a lot about the people that could end up ruining their lives with a child that needn't/can't be supported.

...And naturally the answer there is have an abortion. Right. Why not, y'know, not have sex unless you're able to take on the potential responsibility in the first place? Oh no, can't do that. Self-restraint must be avoided at all costs.

Given the obvious "Christians support it, therefore I hate it" bias, there's no real reason to accept what you're saying as well thought out. Just a biased opinion. Oh, sure, there's a reason you're supporting that, but the mere fact that you brought up your annoyance at the Christian majority opposing it over any real reason you could have for supporting it says a lot to me.

• Don't have sex unless you're able to support a child.
  • Don't have sex unless you're prepared to have a child.
  • Should you have sex and wind up pregnant/your girlfriend winds up pregnant, discuss the possibility of adoption. You, as the parents, are fully involved in selecting exactly who will be the parent to that child. You owe the child that much.

That is far better advice than "Free sex! Just kill off the child!" mental process.

This thread is turning into a debate on abortion, and as per my previous experience, this argument goes nowhere and generally turns into a flamewar with no hope of resolution.

This is a preemptive lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back