What the next Sonic game should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
akirahedgehog said:
Sega has really lost it. I only buy there current games still because im a deticated fan. Why I am? Nobody knows... Sega does not deserve any fans. Killing the Dreamcast was one thing. The Dreamcast had many new innovative ideas that were just awesome. The VMU, Online Play, Online Surfing, Downloading save files and Vmu files from the web, etc.

Perhaps, but they really had no choice. They were going down, and it was the only way to save themselves, that they could think of.

Maybe if Naka hadn't scared off Ohshima and Yasuhara, and let the Team grow to an unmanagable size with untalented people, Sonic games wouldn't be so bad.

Maybe AM2 should handle the next Sonic game. They're still the most talented division at Sega, and work with all sorts of genres. Heck, the've even created new genres for videogames.

Ritz said:
Walan said:
Sonic Adventure: San Andreas

I'd play it.
It's called "Shadow The Hedgehog".

Hehehe... where'd that pic go with "Ride in jacked carz11!11!!"?

Ah, here it is.

shadow.gif

firemario1001 said:
I think Sonic tried to kill her in one of the new Sonic X episodes.
Yea, once, I think. But not in one of the newer ones. They were on a boat. And Amy had a hammer. And Sonic got her mad...

HAR, AJ. I was looking all over for that image when I posted that, I assumed it was deleted.

firemario1001 said:
You know what would be cool? A Dr. Eggman game! Think of the possibilities! War, empires, mass epic battles, dictating. I would get kick out of it.

Oh, they made that years ago.
Only... Extract the War, empires, mass epic battles, dictating...
And splash in 2 slices of puzzle genre, 5 cubes of AoStH, and 20 cups of purified stupidity...
Bake at *10 for 2 1/2 hours, and you get...
meanbean.jpg

I dunno if you'll get a kick out of it...
Go look on E-bay for Age of Empires II. There's some war, dictating, ect. there. And a bloody good game, too. And get the Conquerers Expansion while you're at it. We'll play multiplayer.

Maybe that can be Instant's next game after Thursday.... EGGMAN EMPIRE.

That.. isn't what it means?

"Sometime, someone's going to go AOE on me. " I figured he meant somone was gonna go Area of Effect on him >.>'

Sonicandtails218 said:
...have the entire game be an adventure field, down to the options menu. Of course, if you screw that up, there are problems, but it's an idea, after all.

I can imagine a great way to piss people off with that. Have no auto-saves, and spawn a particularly hard boss in front of the save-point after the player has played for over an hour without saving.

>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back