What Style do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know there were other styles until I first saw this topic, so I always used the default.
I just can't get used to the other skins, so I kept using it.

I just can't get used to the other skins, so I kept using it.
A bit similar here, except I'm so used to Ocean that I get confused every time I try to switch to Tidal or Default.

Also, what's with Cue saying "everything but default is terrible"? They are obviously not so abysmal when lots of people use them and like them. (Well, except that Mister Nutty is just silly and Impact Blue seems to be unfinished).

Also, what's with Cue saying "everything but default is terrible"? They are obviously not so abysmal when lots of people use them and like them. (Well, except that Mister Nutty is just silly and Impact Blue seems to be unfinished).

Well when this is a community that grew up on Ocean and such, it doesn't surprise me that they grew fond of them, but that doesn't change the fact that they are completely awful. You know they're awful when Mystic says they are, since he hates anything that isn't relatively simple, most of the time. Some are better than others, but the Ocean based ones are the worst of the lot. I'd make my own/find one but I can't think of a single theme that would look good and suit our theme. Blue can be a right nasty colour to work with sometimes, especially that (Sonic's) shade.

Last edited:
Well when this is a community that grew up on Ocean and such, it doesn't surprise me that they grew fond of them, but that doesn't change the fact that they are completely awful. You know they're awful when Mystic says they are, since he hates anything that isn't relatively simple, most of the time. Some are better than others, but the Ocean based ones are the worst of the lot. I'd make my own/find one but I can't think of a single theme that would look good and suit our theme. Blue can be a right nasty colour to work with sometimes, especially that (Sonic's) shade.
You didn't give a reason why they're awful at all, except that they are tedious to work with (and that doesn't apply to regular users),

Yeah, Cue, go ahead and hurt my feelings. :<

Should be obvious to you lot which theme I use.

Impact Blue. The VBulletin logo looks funny. Ocean and Tidal I would like, but after some time on that, switching to something like the Google home page can be a real Eye rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back