What SRB2 Player are you?

beakymagma

ryder's strongest soldier
This isn't talking about what device you guys play on since the majority would probably be Windows. But what I'm talking about is how you actually play the game in the single-player mode.

Do you guys go for the fastest time? Practicing speed runs, or just enjoying the rush of beating a hard stage in 30 seconds? Do you go for a high score? Balancing time and ring collecting to get a high-end level score? Or do you just like to have an epic, incredible story in your head as you take your time?

This is an extremely specific question I know but which SRB2 player are you?

I just play casually. Get to the goal without getting a game over. Sometimes I challenge myself to finish with as many lives as possible, other times I might try to finish the stage faster or find alternative routes to the goal, finish stages with different characters, etc. Generally though, I don't really concern myself with any particular challenge objective other than just avoiding game over. I don't play online much, and when I do it's always in private rooms with friends.

This isn't talking about what device you guys play on since the majority would probably be Windows. But what I'm talking about is how you actually play the game in the single-player mode.

Do you guys go for the fastest time? Practicing speed runs, or just enjoying the rush of beating a hard stage in 30 seconds? Do you go for a high score? Balancing time and ring collecting to get a high-end level score? Or do you just like to have an epic, incredible story in your head as you take your time?

This is an extremely specific question I know but which SRB2 player are you?
I am a tryhard who beats the game as fast as possible like their life depends on it, then just gets lazy at the third act and quits the game to watch more nonsensical crap on YouTube.

Atleast it is still better than the games i would make in Scratch...

download (2).png

Mainly on ultimate mode w/ no emerald token exploit [basically, I don't collect emerald tokens] in both the main campaign and through the bonus maps via LauncherBlast2 (Azure Temple and Aerial Garden mainly). I also occasionally try messing around in certain maps and attempt to find certain routes or strats I can use for either casual speedrunning or through other ultimate mode playthroughs via the use of certain addons and console commands as well.

So technically, I'm not a casual player but rather a more experienced player (I was going to say pro instead of experienced but considering that it's been a while since I played the game and that I'm nowhere near top speedrunner levels of skilled, I would doubt the validity of calling myself pro. I also both don't know all the meta strats and I forgot some of them after not playing for a bit, so I wouldn't say pro).

Also almost exclusively play in first person mode excluding certain sections of some maps.

So basically, I'm an experienced player who plays in first person mode that mainly plays in ultimate mode whilst also occasionally trying to discover their own strats for said game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back