What port would you make in Sonic Robo Blast 2

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Since the Staff of Sonic Team JR have an android port and macos and windows and linux, there was others around the time in 2010s like a 3DS In SRB2, or others.

Like a Switch port of SRB2 in 2.2.X and 2.1.25, on topic, it also doesn't matter at all which version of srb2 that a port would be.

Also if your wonding if I wouldn't make a port for SRB2 on a console port, no I do have one. Mine would be the Wii U, it hasn't been modded since 2009's release of srb2's actual real release in v2.0. Lucky, there can be a chance for it to be in the wii u.

Who knows, maybe it could or not.

This is also about console ports too of the game, still it doesn't matter which one it can be by a console port. also I don't know if this is srb2 discussion. I just wanna know because the staff mostly just puts you in a different theard fourm.

If any of you (that is a staff) is wanning this theard to be somewhere else, it's fine.

Am also making this theard because no 1 in this message board hasn't talk about this for many years when the release of mb came in, so go a head. Think of what port you would make in the game and post it in this theard!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back