What moves you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidbit

An artist of sorts
For me it's music. Music and my imagination always interact oddly. If I close my eyes while a good song is playing, its like a thousand images fly past me. Then I begin to see an environment, what ever it may be, I see it as a level. I listened to a musical piece once and saw a massive field of ice and mountains. Yeah that’s strange but hey, I’m a level designer. So what moves you?

Music is the same for me. Some can make me imagine me with my friends inside a game like SRB2 itself and going through the stages like ERZ. The same goes for RPG's like MOTHER 3 when I imagine like us fighting against the N.K. Cyborg (With his trippin music) or Porky himself, of course.

Music makes my head go weird, but in a good way.

Last edited:
Dreams: The only place were I can control everything and many times answers to problems in my life will just randomly show up in them when I'm observant.

Books/Novels. If I even enjoy the book slightly, I will almost always vividly imagine what's happening right in front of me without hardly any trouble.

Music's also moving for me as well. I have an old, 1994 radio set to a classic station non-stop, its more complimentary (especially with marathons of reading web sites) than just being commercialized background noise.

(It also nicely filters out the noise of sudden creaks and tiny movements of inanimate objects in my messy room)

Slopes and polyobects with flats IN SOFTWARE MODE he means. Zdoom can't do polyobects with flats, though GZDoom might be able to since it uses the Open GL render. I don't know if our polyobects would render flats correctly in Open GL or not.

I think one of the reasons that we don't port ZDoom software slopes is because of GPL violations. I am most likely incorrect about that though.

Last edited:
Slopes and polyobects with flats IN SOFTWARE MODE he means. Zdoom can't do polyobects with flats, though GZDoom might be able to since it uses the Open GL render. I don't know if our polyobects would render flats correctly in Open GL or not. D:
Oh yes, I actually meant GZDoom. The name is just so similar.

Can we get back on topic please? But any way keep posting guys! Another thing that moves me is nature. Seeing spring bloom or leaves fall always seems to inspire me.

The things that moves me is curiosity,when i want to learn/master/do anything,i will do my possible to reach my goal.

A person who never gives up.
A person who can smile for others.
A person who can change themselves for the better.
Someone who can enjoy the simple things in life, which I so often take for granted.

A book or story that makes me reflect upon my own life.
Music that tells a story - told through the instrument of the performer's imagination, expressed through the dynamics and articulation of emotion and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back